This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygutils-1.4.12-1
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 21:07:31 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygutils-1.4.12-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Cygutils is a collection of useful(?) tools for the cygwin
platform. This is a content update and feature enhancement.
CHANGES (from cygutils-1.4.10-2)
* winln: new ln workalike that produces "native" windows
shortcuts. Daniel Colascione.
* Build fixes adapting to new w32api.
* Update to recent autoconf, automake, and gettext.
* Added debuginfo subpackage.
* First 64bit build.
TODO (call for patches):
* Update (some?) utilities to handle unicode filenames, similar to
IWAMURO Motonori's work on cygstart. Which utilities need this?
mkshortcut and lpr, probably. Any others?
volunteer cygutils maintainer for cygwin
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link
on the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to
your system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple