This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Latest setup.ini references files that don't exist on the mirrors
- From: Fran L. <flitterio at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 16:57:04 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Latest setup.ini references files that don't exist on the mirrors
- References: <loom dot 20130428T182532-205 at post dot gmane dot org> <517D538C dot 7050709 at gmail dot com>
marco atzeri <marco.atzeri <at> gmail.com> writes:
> On 4/28/2013 6:31 PM, I wrote:
> > Is setup.ini out of sync with the package files? The latest setup.ini
> > references 70 files that don't exist on any mirror that I've checked.
> > the first 10 non-existent files:
> > release/gnome/gnome-common/gnome-common-3.7.4-1.tar.bz2
> GNOME is all capital, see as example:
Thanks, marco. My download script was downcasing the URLs.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple