This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: texi2html-1.82-11: A highly customizable texinfo to HTML and other formats translator
- From: Dr. Volker Zell <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:54:10 +0200
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: texi2html-1.82-11: A highly customizable texinfo to HTML and other formats translator
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new version of 'texi2html' has been uploaded to a server near you.
o Build for cygwin 1.7.18 and perl 5.14.2
o Uses cygport for .hint files generation
CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple