This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling deja-dup
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:00:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: Compiling deja-dup
- References: <BLU170-W8902608EE1F82834C586DC9EB20 at phx dot gbl> <BLU170-W899A20DCA3EBD8E06BF7AC9EB20 at phx dot gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 4/29/2013 5:22 PM, Maarten Jacobs wrote:
The long and short of my question is: is there a way for me to make sure
that all my build dependencies are met, without having to actually go
through the compilation process?
Many packages list their dependencies on the project site. That's one
way. Another is to look at the packaging script for other targets. There's
probably allot of overlap. In this particular case, you can grab
Yaakov's port (<http://sourceware.org/cygwinports/>) and either use
it directly or peek inside his cygport script to get some help.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple