This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: postgresql-devel package missing pg_config?
- From: Jim Garrison <jim dot garrison at nwea dot org>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:04:08 +0000
- Subject: RE: postgresql-devel package missing pg_config?
- References: <0C723FEB5B4E5642B25B451BA57E2730E1F768 at S1P5DAG3C dot EXCHPROD dot USA dot NET> <871u9r23km dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
> -----Original Message-----
> Behalf Of Achim Gratz
> Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 12:59 PM
> Subject: Re: postgresql-devel package missing pg_config?
> Jim Garrison writes:
> > Any suggestions on how find pg_config so I can install DBD::Pg?
> Entering pg_config.exe into the search box on this page will tell you to install
Thanks, that helped.
I successfully built DBD::Pg, but had to add four library dependencies to the makefile, libssl, libldap, libcrypto and libintl due to unresolved dependencies from libpq:
EXTRALIBS = -L/usr/lib -lpq -lm -lssl -lldap -lcrypto -lintl LDLOADLIBS = -L/usr/lib -lpq -lm -lssl -lldap -lcrypto -lintl
Not sure if I need to notify anybody of this...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple