This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Please merge the patch posted in cygwin mail archive.
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 11:12:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Please merge the patch posted in cygwin mail archive.
- References: <000601ce5f5b$fed0c300$fc724900$ at ne dot jp>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 2 15:39, Toshiaki Shimoi wrote:
> If right and available, please merge the patch into cygwin.
> Mail archive title libsigsegv progress: SIGSEGV and siginfo_t.si_addr
> URL http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2009-07/msg00817.html
The patch has gone lost accidentally, as far as I can see. I
resurrected the patch for now, but ultimately it needs an internal
discussion with my co-maintainer since the surrounding code has changed
a lot in January.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple