This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 12:36:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: sqlite3: bug with monotone
- References: <20130531092228 dot GB30659 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51A900EF dot 2020606 at etr-usa dot com> <20130601105741 dot GC30659 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130602103125 dot GE13934 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20130603T100039-928 at post dot gmane dot org> <20130603084224 dot GG30262 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20130603T113550-565 at post dot gmane dot org> <20130603101254 dot GB14318 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <loom dot 20130603T121924-392 at post dot gmane dot org> <20130603103255 dot GC14318 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 3 12:32, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jun 3 10:21, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> > > The colspan=3 is for the cell containing the filesize.
> > Yes, and it should be eliminated. I guess formerly the header line with the
> > snapshot date had multiple cells, but now it has just one.
> > > There's no colspan for the cell with the filename, afaics.
> > No, sorry - I've just remembered incorrectly.
> > > Changing the colspan
> > > for the filesize cell to 4 looks weird nad incorrect.
> > Yes, it should have no colspan at all.
> The result of removing colspan is a more narrow table, which doesn't
> match the width of the headline. Afaics, a colspan=6 for the daily
> headline containing date/changelog/diff would look better, wouldn't it?
I changed the snapshots page for testing, btw. Have a look, please.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple