This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mounting ISOs with Cygwin?
- From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 16:03:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: Mounting ISOs with Cygwin?
- References: <20130603222026 dot GA11213 at ns2 dot sdsitehosting dot net> <51AD1CFA dot 5050908 at cygwin dot com>
On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> Cygwin != Linux
/proc/cpuinfo begs to differ :-)
For what it's worth, windows 8 now includes a way to mount iso,
and it seems to have been backported to older windows as an addon
( http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=38780 ),
so maybe cygwin's mount could use that to trigger a mount, if
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple