This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mounting ISOs with Cygwin?
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 17:44:07 -0600
- Subject: Re: Mounting ISOs with Cygwin?
- References: <20130603222026 dot GA11213 at ns2 dot sdsitehosting dot net> <51AD1CFA dot 5050908 at cygwin dot com> <CAPF-yOaOFgHrw_1on74E3E0-gcvjtd_ajRnx_S2PuDfH7Ue94g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 6/3/2013 17:03, Dan Kegel wrote:
On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Cygwin != Linux
/proc/cpuinfo begs to differ :-)
$ grep -i linux /proc/cpuinfo | wc -l
Smiley suggests joke. Joke not funny, yet statement not serious.
Programmer confused. F1!
$ uname -a | grep -i linux | wc -l
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple