This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthread_join() problem
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:48:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: pthread_join() problem
- References: <51ABC0BE dot 5080408 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <20130603100102 dot GA14318 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51ACF34F dot 1030008 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 3 20:49, David Stacey wrote:
> On 03/06/13 11:01, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >I tracked this down to a problem in the process exit handling which
> >disallowed pthreads to exit when process exit was in progress (and
> >running the global destructors is part of the process exit). I fixed
> >that in CVS.
> >I'm just uploading a 2013-06-03 snapshot tohttp://cygwin.com/snapshots/
> >as well as generating a 1.7.9-10 cygwin package for the 64 bit test
> >distro. Please give either one of them a try, especially with poco.
> Thank you for providing a fix so quickly. I have tried the new
> 32-bit snapshot and the new 64-bit cygwin package and can confirm
> that Poco threads work fine in both environments.
> I've still got a little way to go with Poco: one of the test
> harnesses seg-faults, and another locks up part way through :-( I'll
> chase these down and package it when it's all working.
> Thanks again for the speedy fix,
Thanks for your feedback.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple