This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 21:23:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- References: <51ACF886 dot 10301 at etr-usa dot com>
Warren Young writes:
> This is a big-push attempt at a version of Cygwin SQLite that will
> make everyone happy (ha!) whether they want POSIX advisory locking
> behavior or Windows mandatory locking behavior. My part of the effort
> is being stubborn on this point and doing the basic testing and
> packaging. The real magic was added by Corinna to yesterday's 1.7.19
> cygwin1.dll snapshot.
I hope to find some time for testing over the weekend.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple