This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 14:08:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- References: <51ACF886 dot 10301 at etr-usa dot com> <51AD3BB4 dot 2010601 at acm dot org> <87ip1s1hxh dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 6/5/2013 13:22, Achim Gratz wrote:
David Rothenberger writes:
The good news is that the test cases that relied on temporary tables are
Yes, but that is unrelated to the locking.
I was assuming that the switch from disk-based temp tables to in-memory
temp tables helped because it avoided the need to do disk file locking.
In that sense, it is a way to fix part of the problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple