This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 16:46:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- References: <51ACF886 dot 10301 at etr-usa dot com> <51AD3BB4 dot 2010601 at acm dot org> <20130604084128 dot GB19572 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51AF968E dot 1060707 at etr-usa dot com> <51AFBB47 dot 4020806 at acm dot org>
On 6/5/2013 16:27, David Rothenberger wrote:
I think the "AnythingElse" setting is what you intended for Subversion
users that want to interoperate with Windows?
Yes, though there is a chance that my SQL STC will clue someone into the
needed fix for posixmand mode so SQLite can work in this role with that
locking mode enabled, too.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple