This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ASLR breaks cygwin
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 18:12:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: ASLR breaks cygwin
- References: <51B0B1F2 dot 4090402 at gmail dot com>
Il 6/6/2013 5:59 PM, Rosen Penev ha scritto:
Microsoft has a utility called EMET which allows ASLR to be forced on
for each and every process(AlwaysOn) . Unfortunately, this breaks
No surprise as it make fork impossible.
On cygwin all the DLL's have the ASLR flag off
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple