This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: resuming backgrounded job causes hang (Cygwin 1.7.19 / Dothan 1.7GHz)
- From: Sumudu Fernando <sumuduf at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:36:10 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: resuming backgrounded job causes hang (Cygwin 1.7.19 / Dothan 1.7GHz)
- References: <CANi_VVc45nC55fKpCriAp6=VE+4CUvASi6Ks2nFrQ=tLktSzXg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51B05080 dot 3030106 at noprivatereply dot com> <20130606110210 dot GA13320 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130606155200 dot GC13320 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
> I fixed the problem in CVS and I've just created a new 2013-06-06 32 bit
> developer snapshot, which you can find on http://cygwin.com/snapshots/,
> as well as a 64 bit DLL 1.7.20-1 which I uploaded as part of the 64 bit
> test distro.
> Please test and send feedback.
That was fast! I can confirm that the problem appears to be fixed in this
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple