Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.19

I do not think I explained myself properly, sorry: Cygwin would
previously read the
obcaseinsensitve value under Windows 2000 to emulate the case
insensitive behaviour of Windows XP and newer where obcaseinsensitive
was present in the registry.

The registry key does not represent the active state of case
sensitivity, so it is surely the wrong thing to query and show in
cygcheck as it only shows what the state is pending a reboot. Surely
it would be better now to query how the case sensitivity actually is
here and show that, and get rid of all references to
obcaseinsensitive, which is a configuration parameter and private
implementation detail of kernel?

Regards,

Nick