This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 11:57:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: [TEST] sqlite3-3.7.17-1 (Cygwin 1.7.19 locking feature)
- References: <51ACF886 dot 10301 at etr-usa dot com> <51AD3BB4 dot 2010601 at acm dot org> <20130604084128 dot GB19572 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51AF968E dot 1060707 at etr-usa dot com> <51AFBB47 dot 4020806 at acm dot org> <51B108BC dot 8090909 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
On 6/6/2013 16:10, David Stacey wrote:
Thanks to Warren and Corinna for their considerable effort in getting
Thank you, Davids, for your testing. :)
I'm now nervously considering RFU'ing a -3 version, differing only in
removing the "posixmand" stuff. You'll have two choices only again: BSD
type mandatory locking, or pure POSIX mode.
I might RFU it as test-only until Achim and Yaakov try it, then promote
it to curr if they are happy with it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple