This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DuplicateHandle error
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:34:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: DuplicateHandle error
- References: <EA3E4B9F261A0B4DA7E1F79A77BC02EC0674A405A1 at MB10 dot mailcluster dot haw-hamburg dot de>
Il 6/10/2013 9:14 AM, Lange, Jan-Erik ha scritto:
I have trouble with my cygwin installation. I use the program gforth.
there is no gforth on cygwin.
Are you building by yourself or what ?
> Starting the tool there comes the following error:
3 [main] gforth 4824 dtable::stdio_init: couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout
Because of this error I cannot see the error messages, which gforth produces.
Corinna gave me already a hint for the reason of this error. But that doesnt help me solving the problem:
"This message occurs if the stdout and stderr handle are the
same, and a DuplicateHandle on the stderr handle failed for reason X."
Do you have an idea what I could do?
I installed the latest version of cygwin and I'm using Windows 7.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple