This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Regression with 1.7.20-1
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: svnpenn at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:06:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Regression with 1.7.20-1
- References: <CAAXzdLVScinNz+YE9+yJ+Pt1hPngBscpwY0eRF==gu8wzyeRnA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:06 AM, Steven Penny wrote:
> Since upgrading to the package "cygwin 1.7.20-1" a command such as this no
> longer works
> ffmpeg -codecs | grep mov
"Does not work" is not a particularly helpful error report
Please read and follow the guidelines below:
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple