This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:34:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: SQLite temporary path creation broken in latest stable release
- References: <51B52B51 dot 50203 at dancol dot org> <51B6272F dot 8010001 at etr-usa dot com> <51B63566 dot 3000307 at dancol dot org>
On 6/10/2013 14:21, Daniel Colascione wrote:
On 6/10/2013 12:21 PM, Warren Young wrote:
On 6/9/2013 19:26, Daniel Colascione wrote:
which I haven't been able to test
You should. One of the changes is to prefer creating temporary tables in memory
instead of on disk, which should bypass the problem.
This change makes me nervous. What if the temporary tables are large?
You tell me. If the new version fails on your DB because of this, I'll
back the change out.
It seems easy enough to patch out the backslash addition.
So find it and send me the patch.
There's only 140 kSLOC in SQLite. Easy.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple