This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: semget() crash
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:57:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: semget() crash
- References: <51B643EF dot 6080806 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <20130610213416 dot GA4239 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 10/06/2013 22:34, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:23:59PM +0100, David Stacey wrote:
>Please find attached a short test programme derived from the semaphore
>handling code in Poco. The test crashes in the call to semget(),
>reporting 'Bad system call (core dumped)'. I am using the latest 32-bit
That sounds a lot like you aren't running cygserver. You need to
run cygserver if you use semget().
Many thanks for your speedy reply. Yes, running cygserver fixed the problem.
The Poco 'Foundation' test suite now runs to completion - even if not
all of the tests pass!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple