This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC and symlink are incompatibility on 64-bit windows
- From: Lu Sheng <foretribe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:31:47 +1000
- Subject: Re: GCC and symlink are incompatibility on 64-bit windows
- References: <CALsFeoyu3UKO6YB2bku-Wfh9uc4GukPg4kW3HTiPOiMyaVJRqg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51B68239 dot 5040505 at tlinx dot org> <CALsFeoyKnFUrMf_mX497P33HerkgBYW_XkPu=B9vvmSCpJ28nQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
How did you change the name?
I change the name in windows 8.
Why are you using E:\ in cygwin?
I am not running in cygwin. it is running cmd in window 8 as I want
install a plugin for python in windows.
How can I set the virtualenv module of python to make the pip command
run as in cygwin environment shell.
Are you sure you want to compile or run lxml from cygwin?
no I want run lxml in windows, but the lxml only have linux library, I
tried windows library, but the liblxml could not compile correctly in
sound like you are using the cygwin environment, but are using the windows
Yes I using windows enviroment, but can you tell how to set the
virtualenv module to make the python and python command pip run as in
windows since I need use gcc to compile the source code of lxml.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple