This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Do the runtime support the large file 2GB with fstati64 (error: undefined reference to __fstati64 )?
- From: Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz <lord dot ataucuri at ucsp dot edu dot pe>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:20:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Do the runtime support the large file 2GB with fstati64 (error: undefined reference to __fstati64 )?
- References: <CA+YAgJrHYJPA3U3SvD5Jsvy+hRiM+SXu+2akTUBRgtPNsxoedg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51B5B8F1 dot 5050100 at gmail dot com>
2013/6/10 JonY <email@example.com>:
> On 6/10/2013 09:11, Lord Flaubert Steve Ataucuri Cruz wrote:
>> I did some research at mailing list, faq and I didn't seek any
>> information about this error . I am trying to build an installer of
>> some great tools of linux to windows, but I wanna use and Cygwin
>> runtime and Mingw(please don't redirect to another list). I am going
>> to explain what I did:
> I don't think you can use the original 3.4.x gcc to build setup anymore,
> try using the i686 mingw-w64 cross compilers, they can be found in
> Cygwin setup.
Jon Y thanks I will try with mingw-w64
Steve Ataucuri Cruz
School of Computer Science,
San Pablo Catholic University - Arequipa, Peru (http://www.ucsp.edu.pe),
Screen Names :
firstname.lastname@example.org (Windows Live Messenger)
email@example.com (Google talk)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Yahoo Messenger)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple