getclip and cygutils and cygcheck

The Cygwin Search page...

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=getclip.exe

...indicates that getclip is in cygutils-1.4.12-1 but I've
updated ...

$ cygcheck -c cygutils
Cygwin Package Information
Package              Version        Status
cygutils             1.4.12-2       OK
$

That explains, maybe, why I don't have getclip anymore since
my recent update:

$ type getclip
-bash: type: getclip: not found
$

I know things got moved around w.r.t. cygutils recently, but
where is getclip?

Generating cygcheck output, I get an error:

$ cygcheck -svr > cygcheck.out.txt

cygcheck: Wrong architecture. Only ix86 executables supported.
$

Attached nonetheless: cygcheck.out.txt

--Ken Nellis