This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: get_myaddress error with nfsd
- From: Jazz <bstawiarz at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 08:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: get_myaddress error with nfsd
- References: <0A33FCA5B532724BBED077B6A4925E83BC736322 at london dot vormetric dot com>
Yesterday I just did a clean installation of Cygwin 1.7.20-1 and I have
experienced exactly the same issue as you - mountd and nfsd don't start
(get_myaddress: ioctl: Invalid argument in logs). Portmap starts fine.
I tried to downgrade sunrpc, but that didn't help.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/get-myaddress-error-with-nfsd-tp99341p99555.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple