This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Caml-list] problems linking with ocamlopt 4.00.1
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 17:14:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Caml-list] problems linking with ocamlopt 4.00.1
- References: <A1D1AF6E2FD8704CBBA2F43BE6EB1188018FABE897 at gaia> <44D879F2-2796-44F5-A4D9-841AAAA5C4A5 at inria dot fr> <20130611152757 dot GF9484 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <811EA331-2999-4555-A327-535BEBC132FC at inria dot fr> <20130612140502 dot GC30807 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <2D038CDF-81B1-4D1B-94E6-7EB5FE58ADE5 at inria dot fr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 6/13/2013 4:43 PM, Damien Doligez wrote:
The current is 4.5.3-3 and it
triggers the bug. I'm pretty sure version 4.5.3-1 didn't. Is there any
way to get it from some archive?
You'll need to use the Cygwin Time Machine for that.
Sorry, I don't know what time snapshot would have 4.5.3-1. You'll have
to look around for it.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple