This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/ccKB9p5g.s for writing: No such file or directory
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:28:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/ccKB9p5g.s for writing: No such file or directory
- References: <1525898807 dot 9344 dot 1371218947066 dot JavaMail dot root at zmailstore1>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 6/14/2013 10:09 AM, Eliza Tkacz RIK wrote:
After installing the package OpenSSH I am not able to compile any
fortran code using gfortran command.
The compilation is terminated with:
f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/XXXXXXXX.s for writing: No such file
XXXXXXXX stands for for some numbers and letters, which differ from one
compilation to another.
Before this last installation gfortran compilation has been warking
You will find attached the cygcheck.out file, where I changed only user
name and some system keys.
Can anyone offer advice?
Does uninstalling the 'openssh' package resolve the issue?
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple