This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/ccKB9p5g.s for writing: No such file or directory
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:57:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/ccKB9p5g.s for writing: No such file or directory
- References: <1525898807 dot 9344 dot 1371218947066 dot JavaMail dot root at zmailstore1>
Il 6/14/2013 4:09 PM, Eliza Tkacz RIK ha scritto:
After installing the package OpenSSH I am not able to compile any fortran code using gfortran command.
The compilation is terminated with:
f951: fatal error: can’t open /tmp/XXXXXXXX.s for writing: No such file or directory
what are the permission of /tmp ?
XXXXXXXX stands for for some numbers and letters, which differ from one compilation to another.
Before this last installation gfortran compilation has been warking fine.
You will find attached the cygcheck.out file, where I changed only user name and some system keys.
Can anyone offer advice?
Thanks in advance,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple