This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin.com website navigation problem
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 02:16:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin.com website navigation problem
- References: <51BBE5E4 dot 7060401 at comcast dot net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:56:20PM -0400, Ken wrote:
>Hello Cygwin Team!
>Nothing urgent, but there seems to be a navigation
>problem with the Cygwin.com website that has persisted
>for a couple weeks now. Once you click on the
>snapshots hyperlink in the sidebar, you cannot use any
>of the other sidebar links to navigate the site. An
>example of the error is as follows.
>The requested URL /snapshots/problems.html was not
>found on this server.
>Just thought I'd mention it since I haven't seen
>anything posted about it.
Thanks for the heads up. I've reverted the code back to the way I wrote
it originally - with absolute http://cygwin.com/ references.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple