This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin.com website navigation problem
- From: Ken <kstmp001 at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 08:31:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin.com website navigation problem
- References: <51BBE5E4 dot 7060401 at comcast dot net> <20130615061627 dot GA5377 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:56:20PM -0400, Ken wrote:
Hello Cygwin Team!
Nothing urgent, but there seems to be a navigation
problem with the Cygwin.com website that has persisted
for a couple weeks now. Once you click on the
snapshots hyperlink in the sidebar, you cannot use any
of the other sidebar links to navigate the site. An
example of the error is as follows.
The requested URL /snapshots/problems.html was not
found on this server.
Just thought I'd mention it since I haven't seen
anything posted about it.
Thanks for the heads up. I've reverted the code back to the way I wrote
it originally - with absolute http://cygwin.com/ references.
Thank you! :)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple