This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-Text-CSV-1.32-1
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 08:44:17 +0100
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-Text-CSV-1.32-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Version 1.32-1 of perl-Text-CSV has been uploaded.
- fix t/rt71_pp.t
1.31 Thu Jun 13 14:06:49 2013
- fix handling UTF8 in parse method.
- fix getline with allow_loose_quotes (rt#83705)
- add allow_unquoted_escape
- fix parsing escapted sep char (found in Text::CSV_XS rt#81295)
* TODO: Updating documents and adding diag_verbose in the next
1.30 Tue Jun 11 00:06:02 2013
- catch up Text::CSV_XS 0.99
(except for diag_verbose and allow_unquoted_escape)
Text::CSV provides facilities for the composition and decomposition of
comma-separated values using Text::CSV_XS or its pure Perl version.
An instance of the Text::CSV class can combine fields into a CSV string
and parse a CSV string into fields.
The module accepts either strings or files as input and can utilize any
user-specified characters as delimiters, separators, and escapes so it
is perhaps better called ASV (anything separated values) rather than
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list,
look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this
message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that
is available starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple