This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: [Feature request] Setup64.exe should respect more recent packages' version
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:24:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fwd: [Feature request] Setup64.exe should respect more recent packages' version
- References: <CAHYyVz6f=bK4rPhOSaipCLOXtdgD0d+2E0WUFr_mNFxzdYZhpg at mail dot gmail dot com> <51BF6969 dot 5080203 at cygwin dot com>
On 6/17/2013 13:54, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
On 6/17/2013 3:50 PM, Vasiliy wrote:
I've compiled, and installed bash 4.2.45 for x64, and made appropriate
changes in the /etc directory, so, it is up on the list of the
installed packages. However, it keeps downgrading.
You'll need to update your local 'setup.ini' file to account for your
...and resign yourself to saying "Install from Local Directory," since
your hand-hacked setup.ini is going to keep getting overwritten each
time you say "Install from Internet" instead.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple