This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: UNC and POSIX paths
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:46:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: UNC and POSIX paths
- References: <003501ce6b5f$b41f2c10$1c5d8430$%fedin at samsung dot com> <kpn4kk$p88$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <036c01ce6b6d$0ada5090$208ef1b0$ at malth dot us> <kpnfp7$urd$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <8738sgiqs8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <kpnkua$pdd$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <CAPF-yOa8RaEErVqZQd=J3VrQxv-EiSmmvZ9iGutDMfaZCP56ZA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 06/17/2013 12:01 PM, Dan Kegel wrote:
Andrew DeFaria wrote:
I'm confused. Let me ask a different way - why not fix such scripts instead?
That's all I'm asking.
He's probably daunted by the thought.
Doesn't really address the question.
OK, I'm out of here...
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Always try to be modest. And be damn proud of it!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple