This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup.exe won't run from Bash on Windows 8
- From: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:15:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: Setup.exe won't run from Bash on Windows 8
- References: <51BF981A dot 1060807 at oliveyou dot net>
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Chloe wrote:
> But it will run if I double click it from Explorer. I have execute
> permissions. What is wrong?
cmd /c setup.exe
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple