This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cyginw64 ioperm package
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 05:16:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: cyginw64 ioperm package
- References: <CALgEz7oHDpP+nBzVBgnBtzwGAgkR0GDWkjDG5kVFQu0Q9HCR9g at mail dot gmail dot com> <51BF664C dot 5000105 at gmail dot com> <CALgEz7p8+yxuFN12fxeqmqpisaExLCNgG9HKLLO2m=8sJaCdWQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 6/18/2013 2:19 AM, Balaji Venkataraman ha scritto:
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 12:41 PM, marco atzeri wrote:
as the 32 bit package is orphaned, we need a volunteer to take over.
Are you interested ?
I'm new to maintaining a Cygwin package but sure, I'd like to give it
a shot. Is there more info besides this: http://cygwin.com/setup.html.
Would appreciate any more pointers. Thanks.
that is the base, but a bit outdated on packaging details.
Install cygport and read the documentation for effective package
A lot of pratical example are here
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple