This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: hexedit-1.2.13-1
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 06:16:36 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: hexedit-1.2.13-1
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
A new release of hexedit, 1.2.13-1, is now available.
hexedit shows a file both in ASCII and in hexadecimal. The file can be a
device as the file is read a piece at a time. You can modify the file and
search through it.
For a list of changes see below.
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at: cygwin<at>cygwin.com .
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is
available starting at this URL.
- fix displaying sector number when above 2^31
- fix potential file descriptor leak (thanks to Rich Burridge)
- add DESTDIR support to the makefiles
- preprocessor flags should use CPPFLAGS, not CFLAGS
- fix a small issue in mymemmem/mymemrmem when HAVE_MEMMEM/HAVE_MEMRMEM is not
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple