This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:05:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin
- References: <CABEPuQJDLjtbcLig1isTUJgb6RBCD8LNShbm9mTPcb9WM5S5fw at mail dot gmail dot com> <51C0D120 dot 4030706 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 05:29:04PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>However, discussing "not-cygwin" on the cygwin list(s) is A Bad Idea, so
>you should go "over there" and talk it out with those guys.
Let me state it again: Corinna and I have been having private discussion
about this and are open to talking about the possibility of adding
MSYS capability to Cygwin. I'm advocating adding hooks to the DLL
which would accomplish that.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple