This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: subversion 1.7.10-1 failure: CRYPTO_memcmp entry point not found in cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:17:52 +0200
- Subject: Re: subversion 1.7.10-1 failure: CRYPTO_memcmp entry point not found in cygcrypto-1.0.0.dll
- References: <CAPo1VG=V4GMN_ryPHhcRCRP_ZxiPXJ6=3MdyqnMO1zT5JBJJZA at mail dot gmail dot com> <51C0F287 dot 4020909 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 1:51 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> First, be sure to exit ALL Cygwin processes, including services. (Failure to
> do so is what causes these installation hiccups in the first place.)
The easiest way I found for this is to install Process Explorer from
Run it, and search for cygwin
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple