This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated Git build
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:44:19 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Updated Git build
- References: <CAAXzdLUvRschaUxpcovTjiQQpU9YVboOMavHVG16v=JF1zfKpw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CE9C056E12502146A72FD81290379E9A645FA6B4 at ENFIRHMBX1 dot datcon dot co dot uk>
Adam Dinwoodie <Adam.Dinwoodie <at> metaswitch.com> writes:
> Git with no immediate issues other than not being able
> to compile with pthreads support and some obscure failing
> test cases.
You might want to try pthreads again when gcc-4.7.3 is out.
> I'm not sure who the current maintainer is,
The Cygwin git maintainer is Eric Blake
> or how to find out,
$ cat /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/git.README
... or look up the announcement for the latest release?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple