This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 09:41:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin
- References: <CABEPuQJDLjtbcLig1isTUJgb6RBCD8LNShbm9mTPcb9WM5S5fw at mail dot gmail dot com> <51C0D120 dot 4030706 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <20130619020507 dot GC3669 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 6/18/2013 10:05 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
Let me state it again: Corinna and I have been having private discussion
about this and are open to talking about the possibility of adding
MSYS capability to Cygwin. I'm advocating adding hooks to the DLL
which would accomplish that.
Wow, that's VERY interesting. Thanks for clarifying your stance.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple