This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated Git build
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:11:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Updated Git build
- References: <CAAXzdLUvRschaUxpcovTjiQQpU9YVboOMavHVG16v=JF1zfKpw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CE9C056E12502146A72FD81290379E9A645FA6B4 at ENFIRHMBX1 dot datcon dot co dot uk> <CAKf2h5QFLvHKaHyn2Hpt04kMEL2qthV7ZMwmiTEzUdDtXhv5_g at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:10:58PM +0200, Frank Fesevur wrote:
>2013/6/19 Adam Dinwoodie:
>> I'm not sure who the current maintainer is, or how to find out,
>This is the list of all packages and their maintainers.
>Not sure where to find a link to this on the cygwin site though.
For the record, that list isn't intended as a convenient way to contact
maintainers personally - that's why there are no email addresses there.
If you have concerns then the cygwin list is the place to voice them.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple