This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with FAQ heading
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:43:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problem with FAQ heading
- References: <6CF2FC1279D0844C9357664DC5A08BA20D4A9C at MLBXV06 dot nih dot gov>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 20 03:30, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] wrote:
> 6.19. How do I use cygwin1.dll with Visual Studio or MinGW?
> This section doesn't actually mention MinGW except in its heading.
Thanks for the heads up. There's also the later chapter
faq.programming.win32-no-cygwin which mentions the old mingw.org
but not the more modern mingw-w64 toolchain.
I try to look into that, but I would be very grateful if somebody else
could take a heart and update these chapters a bit. Patches most
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple