This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport limitations
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 22:41:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: cygport limitations
- References: <CABEPuQJDLjtbcLig1isTUJgb6RBCD8LNShbm9mTPcb9WM5S5fw at mail dot gmail dot com> <51C0B08E dot 8080900 at etr-usa dot com> <CABEPuQJJpRfPKSwZ7M0eTOdp1HxDcmvuy1=qXFHBw-8kLkZ1ZQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <51C0D956 dot 4090905 at etr-usa dot com> <51C1B299 dot 1000701 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <51C1F0F9 dot 70601 at etr-usa dot com> <51C1FA8E dot 3000307 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51C33F38 dot 4080103 at etr-usa dot com> <51C34D7C dot 3080703 at users dot sourceforge dot net>
On 6/20/2013 12:44, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
There should NEVER be a reason that you can't use cygport for your
packages. If you're having an issue, just provide your (draft)
cygport(5) and ask.
Thanks for the offer. I've left myself a note to try this again for the
next ctags release.
I have no idea if there ever will be a new Exuberant Ctags. The last
release came out 4 years ago, and activity to the ctags-devel list has
been under 1 post per month[*] for the past 6 months.
I'd be willing to convert 5.8 to cygport if this plan of Corinna's for
an automated build server goes through.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple