This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Broken MPIR 2.6.0 on Cygwin64
- From: Jean-Pierre Flori <jpflori at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:27:00 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Broken MPIR 2.6.0 on Cygwin64
- References: <CAHhGz88vEgzz1i4sUjE0ugNzaf+j++r1_qT=Y6abMaB4_F=PCg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130621083039 dot GH1620 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Thanks for the quick reply.
Le Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:30:39 +0200, Corinna Vinschen a ÃcritÂ:
>> /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -O2
>> -march=corei7-avx -mtune=corei7-avx -o t-bswap.exe t-bswap.o
> Uhm, are you sure this arch and tune options aren't the problem here?
This is automatically determined by the configure script, I get the same
for GMP, it actually corresponds to my CPU, and works fine on Linux.
Anyway, I've also tried with only "-m64 -O0 -g" and got similar results.
> Is building the binutils package yourself and without optimization, but
> with all debug symbols available an option for you? This should help to
> track down the problem.
It's an option.
I'll try to do that today.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple