This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Broken MPIR 2.6.0 on Cygwin64
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:43:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Broken MPIR 2.6.0 on Cygwin64
- References: <CAHhGz88vEgzz1i4sUjE0ugNzaf+j++r1_qT=Y6abMaB4_F=PCg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130621083039 dot GH1620 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <kq1694$ung$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 21 09:27, Jean-Pierre Flori wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply.
> Le Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:30:39 +0200, Corinna Vinschen a ÃcritÂ:
> >> /bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99 -m64 -O2
> >> -march=corei7-avx -mtune=corei7-avx -o t-bswap.exe t-bswap.o
> > Uhm, are you sure this arch and tune options aren't the problem here?
> This is automatically determined by the configure script, I get the same
> for GMP, it actually corresponds to my CPU, and works fine on Linux.
> Anyway, I've also tried with only "-m64 -O0 -g" and got similar results.
> > Is building the binutils package yourself and without optimization, but
> > with all debug symbols available an option for you? This should help to
> > track down the problem.
> It's an option.
> I'll try to do that today.
The easiest way to do that is to fetch the binutils-2.23.52-5 source
package from a Cygwin mirror and to use cygport for building. Just
tweak the cygport file to set MAKEOPTS to 'CFLAGS=-g'.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple