This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Heimdal 1.5.2: "unknown mech-code 2529639054 for mech 1 3 6 1 4 1 311 2 2 10"
- From: Jeffrey Altman <jaltman at openafs dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 09:39:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: Heimdal 1.5.2: "unknown mech-code 2529639054 for mech 1 3 6 1 4 1 311 2 2 10"
- References: <409A0E510096B044A0EE3778BB3F1F5C01379C903ECD at EXMAIL dot hrl dot com> <51C33835 dot 6000207 at openafs dot org> <409A0E510096B044A0EE3778BB3F1F5C01379C904127 at EXMAIL dot hrl dot com> <51C38880 dot 3090401 at openafs dot org> <20130621074355 dot GE1620 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 6/21/2013 3:43 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Guys, whatever the problem here is, it needs to be investigated and
> potentially implemented by somebody who knows this kerberos/gss-api
> stuff. Openssh is built against these libraries and that's it from my
> side. If something's missing in openssh to support this correctly on
> Cygwin, or if the Cygwin DLL to support this authentication model, I
> simply don't know what it is. I appreciate any coding help.
To the best of my knowledge the Heimdal developers have not been
contacted by the Cygwin Heimdal package maintainer. One of my
companies, Secure Endpoints, maintains the native Windows distribution
Please ask the Heimdal package maintainer for Cygwin to contact me so I
can understand how it is being built.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple