This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Heimdal 1.5.2: "unknown mech-code 2529639054 for mech 1 3 6 1 4 1 311 2 2 10"
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:07:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Heimdal 1.5.2: "unknown mech-code 2529639054 for mech 1 3 6 1 4 1 311 2 2 10"
- References: <409A0E510096B044A0EE3778BB3F1F5C01379C903ECD at EXMAIL dot hrl dot com> <51C33835 dot 6000207 at openafs dot org> <409A0E510096B044A0EE3778BB3F1F5C01379C904127 at EXMAIL dot hrl dot com> <51C38880 dot 3090401 at openafs dot org> <20130621074355 dot GE1620 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51C45788 dot 7080908 at openafs dot org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 21 09:39, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> On 6/21/2013 3:43 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > Guys, whatever the problem here is, it needs to be investigated and
> > potentially implemented by somebody who knows this kerberos/gss-api
> > stuff. Openssh is built against these libraries and that's it from my
> > side. If something's missing in openssh to support this correctly on
> > Cygwin, or if the Cygwin DLL to support this authentication model, I
> > simply don't know what it is. I appreciate any coding help.
> > Corinna
> To the best of my knowledge the Heimdal developers have not been
> contacted by the Cygwin Heimdal package maintainer.
Well, if it builds...
> One of my
> companies, Secure Endpoints, maintains the native Windows distribution
> of Heimdal.
> Please ask the Heimdal package maintainer for Cygwin to contact me so I
> can understand how it is being built.
You can look it up in the source archive really simply:
>From what I gather from the heimdal.cygport file, there's nothing
special in this build, except for four patch files which fix minor
build problems and a signal handling bug.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple