This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libtool weirdness (was Re: Broken MPIR 2.6.0 on Cygwin64)
- From: Jean-Pierre Flori <jpflori at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 17:06:03 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: libtool weirdness (was Re: Broken MPIR 2.6.0 on Cygwin64)
- References: <CAHhGz88vEgzz1i4sUjE0ugNzaf+j++r1_qT=Y6abMaB4_F=PCg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130621083039 dot GH1620 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <kq1694$ung$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <20130621094344 dot GB25850 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130621113357 dot GF25850 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <kq20jn$t2h$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
Le Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:56:23 +0000, Jean-Pierre Flori a ÃcritÂ:
> And the bad news is: tests still segfault.
> I'll also check with the static library now.
With the same changes but trying a static lib I get to the same point as
for the shared one:
* ld doesn't segfault anymore, so tests executables are built,
* but the same tests as in the shared library setting segfault.
> I'll also check without assembly optimizations, or lowering gcc
> optimization level, etc.
So I'm going to try that now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple