Re: Cygwin and clang

Il 6/24/2013 1:42 AM, Keith Smith ha scritto:
Dear List:

I am attempting to build llvm/clang using Cygwin and gcc. Below are
the results. I am able to build clang, but clang does not build clang.

I noticed that Cygwin has version 3.1 available.

Was there any modifications to llvm/clang necessary to get 3.1 to
build properly?

Suggestion:
all the info are available on the source package
that you can download from setup.exe.
Just check the "Src?" tick for clang when chosing the package
the sources will drop on "/usr/src"

Keith Smith

Marco