This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport limitations (was: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin)
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 07:12:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygport limitations (was: Adding MSYS functionality to Cygwin)
- References: <51C1B299 dot 1000701 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm> <51C1F0F9 dot 70601 at etr-usa dot com> <51C1FA8E dot 3000307 at users dot sourceforge dot net> <51C33F38 dot 4080103 at etr-usa dot com> <20130620181056 dot GA16923 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <74f7s89jvij7188akllq0l4qpp0i2ju35q at 4ax dot com> <20130621074934 dot GF1620 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130621143411 dot GA5918 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130624091105 dot GB14319 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CA+sc5mmyJdT+pmKRNi40By5RN88htwpbO6LETkQcxP2hfgbc-w at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130624115548 dot GH14391 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAEhDDbDexJMGho-QXU_EFxK+=rOFovGRzmyPF=YdPt3yDuPLaw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 5:02 AM, Csaba Raduly wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> On Jun 24 07:03, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>>> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 5:11 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>> > Using another build system doesn't mean you can't switch to the better
>>> > one.
>>> That depends on one's view of better and Chris already believes he
>>> uses the better one. That is why is refuses to use something else.
>> man teasing. Apparently I forgot the ;)
> $ man teasing
> No manual entry for teasing
I should have thought of that one yesterday. ;p
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple